At one of the LYS, the owner made a shawl and used it as a lamp shade cover. It was made with big needles and used a lot of yarn overs. She know she used a Rowan pattern, but couldn't find it. I'm just looking for a big open shawl, so if anyone knows of a cool pattern..let me know!!
-On the Needles:
1. Simply Ginny Socks (1 complete)
2. Classic Wool Socks (1 complete)
3. Stag Bag (on the back...don't want to do the st st)
4. Five Easy Cables Blanket (1 of 8 skeins used)
-On the Hook:
1. Mantilla Lace Doily (I forgot where I am on this)