Old 11-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #1
DoulaLyndsey
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via AIM to DoulaLyndsey Send a message via Yahoo to DoulaLyndsey
I'm having a heck of a time with my KPO cords this week!
On Saturday I was sitting knitting my Lotus Blossom Tank when the plastic piece of my 40" cord came out of the metal screw-in part. I tried super glueing it in, but it was unsuccessful, so I put in a call to Knit Picks, and even though the set was ordered almost a year ago, they are replacing it free of charge!

Then today I'm sitting knitting a pair of felted clogs and the same thing happens to my 24" cord! So I feel silly, but I put in another call and they also happily replace that cord. I'm glad their customer service is so great, but I really wish these cords would stay together, I've got tons of Christmas presents to knit and no time to wait for new cords!!

DoulaLyndsey on Ravelry

Currently working on:
-Lotus Blossom Tank (for me!)
-socks for step dad for xmas
-Fiber Trends felted clogs for great-aunt for xmas
-Sun Ray shawl from Elann for grandma for xmas
DoulaLyndsey is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #2
The.Knitter
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,611 Times in 1,187 Posts
Originally Posted by DoulaLyndsey View Post
On Saturday I was sitting knitting my Lotus Blossom Tank when the plastic piece of my 40" cord came out of the metal screw-in part. I tried super glueing it in, but it was unsuccessful, so I put in a call to Knit Picks, and even though the set was ordered almost a year ago, they are replacing it free of charge!

Then today I'm sitting knitting a pair of felted clogs and the same thing happens to my 24" cord! So I feel silly, but I put in another call and they also happily replace that cord. I'm glad their customer service is so great, but I really wish these cords would stay together, I've got tons of Christmas presents to knit and no time to wait for new cords!!
Being a Doula, we know you have loads of patience. You can handle this little setback. These things only ever happen when a) you are really busy and have a deadline to meet or b) when you have something on the needles and have no replacement handy.

Good luck with your Christmas knitting!

Find our "Canadian Oddball Blanket KAL" on Ravelry as: OddballBlankets

The.Knitter is offline   Reply With Quote