Old 11-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #1
MsB
1st Leg of the Journey

How do I bind off in the center of a flat disc?
I'm using double pointed needles for the first time and am...LOL... a little confused about what to do now. Are there any videos that show binding off in this particular circumstance?
MsB is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
Miss Moosey
1st Leg of the Journey

Congrats on conquering DPN's!

What I usually do is cut the yarn so that there is a tail about a foot or so long. Then I thread it on a tapestry needle and thread the yarn through the stitches on your needles. Then you can take the needles off and the stitches won't become undone. Pull the yarn nice and tight; if there are few enough stitches and they are close enough together there won't be a hole. And then just weave the end in.

If you don't mind a hole in the middle, or even want one, you can bind of normally.

Good luck!
Rebecca