Old 12-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
RobinW
Casting On

Gift bag to make for knitted scarves....
I knit scarves for Christmas presents, and am always looking for a gift bag or box to put it in that doesn't add a lot to the cost of my scarf
I am a digital printables/scrapbooking artist, so I decided to make a gift bag. It resembles a purse and holds a good size scarf. It's approx. 5" x 5.5" x 2.5" deep.
If it's something you're interested in, you can find it here.

I'll probably be making some more with other decorations

The good thing about printables, is once you buy it, you can make up to 200 of them a year, so you only pay for the bag once, then it's just your paper & ink from your printer for the cost. It's about $2 for the download, and includes two different colors.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 12-02-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
mommydearest
1st Leg of the Journey

Those are really nice. Depending on size I use plain kraft or white bags or boxes and use my stamps to decorate but they don't turn out as beautiful as those above.

Mary

FO's: Lots of dishcloths, beanies, bandanas, Easy Lace Scarf, Christmas Stockings - mini and regular sizes, Central Park Hoody, Scarf & Hat set, an American Flag Table Runner, Chenille Pillow cover

frogged: Log Cabin Stashghan - I'll try again but in different colors.

I'm jamn2knit @
http://www.ravelry.com/people/jamn2knit
mommydearest is offline   Reply With Quote