This sounds like a great idea!
1. Finish or frog current projects before starting anything else.
2. Knit from stash, and only from stash, unless it's for a charity project & I don't have the yarn.
3. See how well that Knitting Pattern Generator works.
One way or the other, I've got some ideas kicking around in my head, and I'd like to see them in yarn! (But not til the UFOs are done!)
4. Limit projects to one portable one, and no more than 2 at the knitting chair.
5. Keep the knitting area tidy!! Put stuff away so that it stops spilling over and I can find things when I need them. Hmmm...maybe this needs to be #1!!