1. Mail out the items I knitted in 2007 that are still waiting to be sent.
2. Finish writing up pattern designs and post the ones I have promised.
3. Complete any unfinished 2007 projects. Including the 2nd Greenhowe Nativity set, Eris, 2 Greenhowe pirate dolls (need assembly only), and 1 Greenhowe teddy bear (need to find the parts and assemble)
4. Keep knitting off the long list of grandchildren wants
5. Reorganize my stash. I got rid of my "knitting cellar" when we made room for my daughter's floor loom, so now I need to find a new set up.