Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Lousli
Ribbing the Cuff

FSOT, 50/50 angora/merino roving
My loss, your gain?
I have discovered, with much sadness, that I am allergic to angora. :( I have 1 pound of angora/merino blend roving (50/50) that I will need to get rid of. It is almost entirely natural color, but I did take some of it, about 4 oz, I estimate, and dye it in order to spin something for my sister. That's when I discovered my allergy. That portion is dyed a nice blue with some small bit of violet thrown in. I'll post a pic when I get a chance to show the color.

I'd like to sell the whole pound to one person if possible, $50 plus shipping. I am willing to sell the undyed portion only (I'd weight it first and then give a price) and I'm also open to trade for other types of roving that don't make me sneeze, especially superwash, merino, alpaca, or BFL.
Lousli is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!