I still have some of the preemie blankets at my house, ready to be finalized. Most of them need a border, and one of them still needs one section knitted. Also, one of our blankets had a hole in it, so I had to unravel back to that section.
So, there is still work to do on our last blankets.
I completed "Nursery Rhymes" yesterday!
I've finally learned how to do a crochet shell border, and now I'm addicted!
Here is my "to-do" list for the rest of our little blankets:
& "Cloud Nine"
- adding border
& "Citrus Punch"
- knitting last section, and adding border
- re-knitting two sections and adding border
(there was a hole in this blanket that I could not repair, so I had to frog back through two sections)