Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
sinistral_needler
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to sinistral_needler
ISO: Caron Simply Soft Shadows Autumn
I would like to find 8 skiens of Caron Simply Soft Shadows in the Autumn colorway. Would like to pay aprox $2.50/skein plus shipping but am willing to negotiate. I am set up with Pay Pal. Feel free to PM me if you have any that you can bear to part with!

TIA!

"Do whatever {Jesus} tells you to." ~ John 2:5
OTN: Nashua simple ribbed scarf, Seeded Cable Cardigan for Mom, washcloths, Rainy Day Scarf
OTH: baby bobble afghan, shells afghan
sinistral_needler is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
suzeeq
Knit On!

Thanked 6,451 Times in 6,035 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
Hmmm, well it's not quite that cheap, but you can get some by the bag here - http://www.discountyarnsale.com/pd_c...ft_shadows.cfm
or a bit less per skein than above, here http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/...ftshadows.html

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #3
sinistral_needler
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to sinistral_needler
What can I say, I am a cheep-skate at heart.

"Do whatever {Jesus} tells you to." ~ John 2:5
OTN: Nashua simple ribbed scarf, Seeded Cable Cardigan for Mom, washcloths, Rainy Day Scarf
OTH: baby bobble afghan, shells afghan
sinistral_needler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
miccisue
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by sinistral_needler View Post
I would like to find 8 skiens of Caron Simply Soft Shadows in the Autumn colorway. Would like to pay aprox $2.50/skein plus shipping but am willing to negotiate. I am set up with Pay Pal. Feel free to PM me if you have any that you can bear to part with!

TIA!
Crafts,Etc. has it for $2.99/skein, but there is free shipping with a $25 order (or that's what it showed when I Googled it). I know it's a bit more than you said you wanted, but if the free shipping applies it might even out in the end. Might want to take a look, anyway.
miccisue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #5
LilHuskiesFootBallMom
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to LilHuskiesFootBallMom Send a message via Yahoo to LilHuskiesFootBallMom
i have 2 skeins. pm me.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
artbymollie
Casting On

I have been searching the internet and every yarn shop with in 100 miles of me and I have discovered that caron no longer makes the soft shadows in "autumn 0004" when I ran across your post. I have a project that I am 2 skeins short on its a sweater and there is absolutely no way I can finish it with out two more skeins of this yarn. I know this is a long shot but do you by any chance still have those two available? I have pay pal and I would be forever grateful! thanks again,
mollie
artbymollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
Demmy
Casting On

Simply Soft Shadows Autumn
Hey, I wouldn't want to start a bidding war, but hey, I know how much I wanted to find this product a few months ago, and was unable. So, what I have to sell is about 12 skiens, which are in the form of about a 1/3 afghan. As it is now, it measures 25" x 44", and its tightly crocheted with a shell pattern, six double crochets, space single crochet, then sp and double. I have attached a picture. I can eaisly break it up in equal parts or sell the entire piece as it is. Just tell me what you want to pay for it and how much you need and I'll see how many folks I can accommodate. I'd need so much more than what you guys are asking, that I'm going to just start over.

Hope I can make someone happy! PS. I am very reasonable, so I won't ask $100 per skien! Haaa haaa.....

Demmy
Attached Images:

Demmy is offline   Reply With Quote