Hi everybody, this is so very uber-random that I think I deserve some kind of merit badge, but...
During my childhood and, really, up until I moved away from home a few years ago we had these old pitchers that we used for iced tea. I loved them. I still love them. Other pitchers I find are too small or weirdly shaped or the lid doesn't fit right. I am on a mission to find them before spring and I switch back to making and drinking iced tea again.
What I know:
- I know they were Tupperware, but that part isn't a deal breaker.
- I know they're round
- I know they're a hard plastic, almost rubbery, and not see-through
- I know the ones we had are ugly seventies colors, but I'm not a stickler about that.
- I know the lids are white, had a handle inset on the top and there were three options you could twist to (slotted, open, closed)
- I know they hold half a gallon each
Anyone seen anything like this anywhere online or in a megamart?