I made this pattern ("Something Red") last month using a Cocoa variegated yarn...and called it "Something Cocoa".
I like the pattern fit so mcuh that I made another one, using a different colorway, and it is called "Something Blue"!
I modified the skirt a bit. Instead of ending the skirt with K2/P4 ribbing, I ended the last 2" with K2/P5 ribbing. I may or may not like how it fits. I may still frog the last 2" and re-do with K2/P4 only, as the pattern calls for.
The photo shows the skirt being very flared. It is not that exaggerated. I pulled "the pleats" out a bit for the blocking phase. The sweater is still drying on the wet bath towel. For the photo, I removed the wet terry cloths that sit on the cuffs. I put them back while the entire mess is drying til bone dry.
The pattern is available on Ravelry under the name Something Red. It is a $5.50 pdf download fee.
My button is a steel gray-blue.
My yarn: Manos del Uruguay Silk Blends:
Here is me, wearing it along with the Tempting II top we knit in our KH knitalong!
This is the model sweater as seen in the pattern.