Old 04-01-2008, 07:39 AM   #1
iwouldratherbeknitting
Turning the Heel

Happy April Fool's Day
Be careful out there..
Updated almost daily.. honest!
I'm moving to Germany this summer! My name on Ravelry is: iwouldratherknit
iwouldratherbeknitting is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iwouldratherbeknitting For This Useful Post:
Mulderknitter (04-01-2008)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #2
Eccie
Turning the Heel

Send a message via ICQ to Eccie Send a message via AIM to Eccie Send a message via MSN to Eccie Send a message via Yahoo to Eccie
Those of you who use gmail, make sure you check out their new feature, Gmail Custom Time!

EccentricScrpn at Ravelry

My blog
'I would be more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her serenity. - EB White'
Eccie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eccie For This Useful Post:
Simply_Renee (04-01-2008)
Old 04-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
Simply_Renee
Turning the Heel

No kidding- this year my daughter got me where it hurts....

My FO prayer shawl has been hanging in a bag on my baker's rack waiting for my husband to deliver it to his mom when he goes down there in a couple of weeks.

This morning, my daughter (she is 12) came out of my son's room (he's 5 and a red headed mischevious terror) and asked me if I knew where the shawl was. I told her I did, and where it was, and she just shook her head. I looked- the bag wasn't there. She told me that Declan (said 5 yr old terror) had apparently cut it and unraveled it all over his bedroom. (which is SO something he would do- he cut a chunk out of my hip length hair while I was washing the dishes once, and also cut my favorite skirt WHILE I WAS WEARING IT- again while I was washing dishes. Maybe I should get a dishwasher.)

Of course everything was fine, and she laughed and laughed. She really had me worried for a minute there!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS, AND DON'T MESS WITH MY KNITTING!

Recently FO- Quinn cabled bag, Evangeline fingerless gloves (2 pairs), Topknot baby hats, pompom & earflap hats, 8 pairs of socks, Baby Folkwear Caftan, Debbie Bliss Baby Shawl (blanket)

I'm SimplyRenee on Ravelry- feel free to add me as a friend & I will do the same!
Simply_Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #4
knitgal
Working the Gusset

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Here at Dental Help.com no one likes to play jokes.

OTN: Corona, Miter square blanket, Charity blankets
FO: Forest Canopy Shawl, Easy Baby Bootees, Kitty Pi, Ms. Marigold, Twinkle Toes, Josh's socks, Hedera socks, Spring Beret, Ashley's Birthday socks, Socks for the DBF's mom, grey socks for the DBF, my first socks, reversible cable scarf, ribbed hat for the BF, Manos Del Uruguay afghan, and a whole bunch of dishcloths!

knitgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
get_her_donne

Thank goodness yall reminded me it was April Fools...I'll remember to be on my watch out there now
Old 04-01-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
loveswildflowers
Knitting the Flap

Oh my GOSH! You must have a strong heart. I believe I would've collapsed on the spot.
But I guess you've had some endurance training from the previous episodes....
loveswildflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #7
Simply_Renee
Turning the Heel

Yes, endurance training at it's finest.

Although sometimes you will find me in the corner curled into a fetal position, rocking myself and muttering "This too shall pass..."

If the child wasn't an absolute JOY to be around (he really is a happy spirit, not mean at all just curious) I would have sold him back to the gypsies by now.

And isn't everyone glad we can also get dental help here too? LMAO @ the April Fools page!

Recently FO- Quinn cabled bag, Evangeline fingerless gloves (2 pairs), Topknot baby hats, pompom & earflap hats, 8 pairs of socks, Baby Folkwear Caftan, Debbie Bliss Baby Shawl (blanket)

I'm SimplyRenee on Ravelry- feel free to add me as a friend & I will do the same!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #8
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

Your dd got you better.... but I just got my dh... told him the roof was leaking, he totally fell for it! Was ready to come home from work and everything! Kiddos thought it was funny too! I LOVE April Fool's Day!

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:40 AM   #9
Simply_Renee
Turning the Heel

Quote:
but I just got my dh... told him the roof was leaking
ha HA! Evil!

Old 04-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #10
gingerbread
Turning the Heel

Send a message via Yahoo to gingerbread Send a message via Skype™ to gingerbread
This morning I got my dh. Told him just after he had gotten out of and just wake enough, I had broken my computer! I said it with a tear in my eye that always work.
That my computer died and I didn't know what I had done. He turned looked at me with his head down do you know what you did to it? Nope I said I was so sorry and could he some how fix it. As he went to look I said April Fool dear. He laughed and now I am on the look out for him to get me.
I just love April Fools day. It was my dad's birthday and he loved getting all of his kids on Fools day.

Teri

I am memere on Ravelry
gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote