Old 04-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
bailsmom
Turning the Heel

A GIRL WON THE BIGGEST LOSER!!
Okay, I'm not a man-basher or anything, but isn't it awesome that a woman finally won the Biggest Loser!! I mean come on!! I can't believe that Roger lost all that weight. 144 pounds. Wow. And Ali, 112 pounds. Amazing.

I just have 8 more to go and I'll be thrilled! Now if only I could have a headache-free day to actually exercise.....

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
Krystal
Turning the Heel

I was so excited about that too. I stopped watching for a little bit... and when I watched again I found that Britney was kicked off... she was my fave....and I could NOT figure out who the new chick was. So I stopped watching again until the last 2 eps coz I wanted to see who won. I didn't like ANY of the men. Their personalities just bugged me, but it is still amazing how hard they worked. When I finally figured out who Ali was and how she got back on the show I thought it was pretty neat.

When Allison told her she needed to lose 105lbs to beat Roger I KNEW she had it in the bag... Her previous weigh in being 99lbs. She had it! She totally self prophesied her win and she earned it.

A couple of those ladies had some seriously smoking bodies. It's amazing to see what's waiting underneath all that... I am curious to see what's underneath me.

I have successfully given up the soda, and only drink water now since February. I have lost 10lbs, just doing that. Now I am incorporating walking everyday... My goal is to lose about 40lbs. Tho I know my doctor would want me to lose 100. lol. I don't intend to give up my sweets tho.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
scout52
Working the Gusset

She looks just freaking fabulous!! I'm so happy for her!!

and good for you Krystal!! You should post pics of you when you hit your goal!!
scout52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #4
bailsmom
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I was so excited about that too. I stopped watching for a little bit... and when I watched again I found that Britney was kicked off... she was my fave....and I could NOT figure out who the new chick was. So I stopped watching again until the last 2 eps coz I wanted to see who won. I didn't like ANY of the men. Their personalities just bugged me, but it is still amazing how hard they worked. When I finally figured out who Ali was and how she got back on the show I thought it was pretty neat.

When Allison told her she needed to lose 105lbs to beat Roger I KNEW she had it in the bag... Her previous weigh in being 99lbs. She had it! She totally self prophesied her win and she earned it.

A couple of those ladies had some seriously smoking bodies. It's amazing to see what's waiting underneath all that... I am curious to see what's underneath me.

I have successfully given up the soda, and only drink water now since February. I have lost 10lbs, just doing that. Now I am incorporating walking everyday... My goal is to lose about 40lbs. Tho I know my doctor would want me to lose 100. lol. I don't intend to give up my sweets tho.

Really?!! None of them? I was iffy about Roger, but I liked Mark and his brother Jay. I thought it was so cool of Mark when they were in Australia doing the triathlon how when he made it to the end and waited for Ali to catch up with him and then she carried him over the finish line. That was pretty classy of him in my opinion.

I usually don't watch the show, but this season I watched more episodes when Ali and Mark came back. I didn't watch much before that. It really is an inspirational show.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
Krystal
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by scout52 View Post
She looks just freaking fabulous!! I'm so happy for her!!

and good for you Krystal!! You should post pics of you when you hit your goal!!
lol, we will see. I am more trying to make healthier decisions than lose weight... But I figure the pounds are bound to shed if I do that... lol.

I hope to start trying for a baby sometime between now and 4 yrs lol... I don't want my bad habits to affect my chances of a healthy pregnancy, OR to affect my child. My pivotal years of growing up, my mom was in a deep depression, as a newly single mother of 2 with a minimum wage job. My lifestyle mimics hers at that point in her life almost perfectly. She has worked so hard to overcome all her obstacles and went back to school and got a better job. We had a great life growing up, but I definitely picked up her bad habits. She is gonna be 48 this yr and only just in the last couple years has she really worked to get her lifestyle habits in better order. The 50's are scary for my moms side of the family, as no one has lived to see 60 yet... So my mom really wants to try and overcome that family history. She has a head start as the only non-smoker. She lost 75 pounds so far and she looks amazing, she even has a boyfriend for the first time since I was a kid. seeing how long it took her to overcome some of those things made me wanna start a little earlier. Maybe I can spare my potential daughter the same burden that my mom and I face. It's hard tho. Changing a lifetime of habits it seems impossible sometimes.

Originally Posted by bailsmom View Post
Really?!! None of them? I was iffy about Roger, but I liked Mark and his brother Jay. I thought it was so cool of Mark when they were in Australia doing the triathlon how when he made it to the end and waited for Ali to catch up with him and then she carried him over the finish line. That was pretty classy of him in my opinion.

I usually don't watch the show, but this season I watched more episodes when Ali and Mark came back. I didn't watch much before that. It really is an inspirational show.

lol Yup, not a single one of the guys I liked. Most of the time I wanted to punch them in the face, and scream SHUT UP!
Their personalities just totally rubbed me the wrong way. Sometimes Bernie seemed like a nice guy I could understand and relate to he didn't bug me sometimes... but then his behaviour at the finale annoyed the snot outta me... I am happy he won, he so deserved it, he worked so hard and looks amazing... but wow I muted the TV because he just wouldn't stop, it seemed odd and so not Bernie...

Seeing PAST that tho, into their lives and families, I am so proud of them, and happy for them. I didn't see the Australia trip. That sounds pretty nice of him.