Old 04-29-2008, 08:57 AM   #1
colloquy

Thank you
thank you, whoever you are, for making the videos in here! I just viewed the "fixing a dropped stitch", and "fixing a mistake", and this has taken so much stress off me. I never knew how to fix mistakes.
The second video,where she uses a crochet hook to pick up the dropped stitches, well, which method, to fix dropped sts, is most frequently used?

I'll view the kitchener and mattress stitch videos today, hopefully that will show me how to join knitted pieces. As I said in another post this morning, my joining techniques are ugly and sloppy.

Thanks again!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
heatherg23
Knitting the Flap

Those video's saved me as well. Especially the fixing mistakes. I learned how to knit via DVD and it was very disappointing which is why I use the video's here.

Heather
heatherg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
gingerbread
Turning the Heel

Send a message via Yahoo to gingerbread Send a message via Skype™ to gingerbread
They are Amy and Sheldon who make the video here. They are the best video's I have ever seen. They sure did save my poor butt a few times.
So I also say thank you Amy for the video's and Sheldon who made the Knittinghelp forums.

Teri

I am memere on Ravelry
gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
ARiley
Casting On

Me too, thanks for the videos! I'm a re-beginner and the videos demonstrating the longtail cast-on and double-pointed needles have been a real revelation. Thanks!
ARiley is offline   Reply With Quote