Old 05-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
susi
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to susi
im so angry its unreal
ok first off sorry i dont get on here like i used to, but i dont get acess to the net often anymore.

think most people get that i love animals and rescue a lot ( i have 29 animals right now with at least 3 more feral cats fingers crossed on the way). i have 3 horses. i rescued an older horse 3 years ago who was in a terrible state. i have battled to get him looking ish ok ever since. anyway the long and short of it is he is thin, not bag of bones thin just ribby. i have had him vet checked hes fed etc etc. but a 'friend' called a rescue centre telling them that i am neglecting him. she told them that he was depressed (a total lie) and in a real mess. hes not. thankfully i know the lady that is in the looking into the now case as i did start buying horse feed off of her this year ( he was allergict to it so i had to change brands). i adore my horses and they could see that my other ponies look fab so its not me at all. id just love to know what ive done to upset this woman. the only thing i can think of is that i wouldnt break her horses in for her as i no longer ride.

anyway, i will shut up and go back to spitting feathers now (this happened a week ago and im actually angrier now than i was then as daft as it sounds) the case still has to be carried on as this woman rescues they have to treat it seriously evidently even though i have been told im doing nothing wrong at all.god i hate some people.

shut up now sorry

susi
susi is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
Knitting_Guy
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 1,130 Times in 832 Posts
Some folks are just mean.

What do you mean guys don't knit?

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.

Perfection is overrated. Knitting is meant to relieve stress, not cause it. Relax and enjoy it.

My boring blog http://masonm.joeuser.com

My knitting blog
http://knittingguy.blogspot.com/

My New Home Page (work in progress)
http://www.gpstrucker.000hosted.com

Knitting_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting_Guy For This Useful Post:
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #3
saracidaltendencies
Working the Gusset

Thanked 1,090 Times in 608 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that and it sounds like that woman did that out of spite for some reason. Unfortunately some people are just ignorant. It really sucks you have to go through that, but, I'm sure they'll find you're not at fault at all. Hoping for the best.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi
saracidaltendencies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saracidaltendencies For This Useful Post:
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
Silver
Instepping Out

Well the good thing is that you have vet records, proof that you're feeding him, and proof that your other horses are well cared for. So her claim will be proven false and she'll end up looking like the fool. Lots of love n hugs for all you do for your animals!!

Silver's Sock Classes
Shop: On The Town Knitting Bags, hand made elegant small project bags.
My Blog, Write | KBelle on Ravelry | ComeToSilver on Plurk | Puppies, Jinx & Hex Photos & Videos
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver For This Useful Post:
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #5
Jeremy
Mod Squad

I'm very sorry about your troubles, especially in light of what you are trying to do.
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-18-2008, 07:51 AM   #6
Knit4Pie
Turning the Heel

I have to say, I sometimes don't understand people at all. So sorry this person did that to you.

Visit my blog Knitting for Patience
Knit4Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knit4Pie For This Useful Post:
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #7
susi
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by Knitting_Guy View Post
Some folks are just mean.
not quite the words im using hehe. i am now at the feeling sorry for her tbh. sad old lady who desperatly needs to get herself a life.

susi
Old 05-18-2008, 08:39 AM   #8
susi
Turning the Heel

i have calmed a little bit, but prehaps thats because we have a digger in digging muck heaps etc away (was already booked so not a oh my god i must do it kinda thing).

the only 2 things the people could find fault in me is the fact i had no bedding as my farmer who is alway reliable let me down for the first time in 3 years ( he had a problem with 1 of his kids so a good reason, hes also a good friend so i know he didnt do it deliberatly). and the fact i dont have enough grass.
as i had explained (goodness knows why i did but i did) to the woman i am trying to buy more land. i bought my house with 2 fat ponies that grass is a no no, then took on my old boy.

right now im justifying everything to everyone as if im doing something wrong!! she has actually done me a favour. my old lad came down with something the day before they came where he is loosing his coat and not re growing a new summer one. turns out the hay i had bought of of the nasty old woman had a poisenous plant in it that she knew can kill horses over time. i found out the otherday that a tell tell sine that the start of damage is coat loss. so the fact that i will never buy hay from her again is a good thing. its not a plant i could see (its green so kinda blends in).

anyway gona stop justifying myself now as i know ive done nothing wrong, as does the ladies that are coming to see me again in 3 weeks time (there that worried there leaving it 3 weeks lol).

will def shut up and carry on loading up the mini digger now. why im not a size 10 i'll never know, although prehaps the chocolate could be something to do with it hehe

susi
Old 05-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #9
momwolf
Instepping Out

Thanked 1,136 Times in 707 Posts
Some people just like to cause trouble because they have nothing else to do Please know that I appreciate all you do for animals Seeing animals abused is so heart wrenching.I am glad there are people like you who take in animals, especially horses, I know how much it costs to feed horses.The vet bills are also costly.So a big THANK YOU and slap the lady next door. Just kidding ,but ignore her if that is possible she is just a mean old lady.

momwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to momwolf For This Useful Post:
susi (05-18-2008)
Old 05-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #10
susi
Turning the Heel

hehe you made me laugh with slap her. if she wasnt a pensioner i would want to kill the old witch (thats as polite as i can be really im afraid)> i love what i do, its more than a job. im so lucky i can do it tbh. they give me far far more than i can ever even think about giving to them. the plan is to buy somewhere with more land so i can take more on. im asked to take on so many that i just cant take. cats dogs etc i will take anything no matter what the state. horses etc i just dont have the land or the stables so 3 is my limit unfortunatly here. god help france when i get land hehe.

vets bills are damn scary. my latest is over 1000 euros for 1 issue with my horse, that funnily enough my vet added to, but thats another issue that i still must talk though with my vet.

im happy that the rescue centre is ok with me. im just waiting for the woman to turn up with a lorry in the middle of the night. i know shes done it before!!you can imagine the serious lack of sleep right now. ah well joys of animals. i still love them all to bits. i did think of just keeping what i have and just passing any further animals onto this rescue centre that im now in contact with. but i just couldnt not know how thet end up.

susi