here's one of my family's favorites (borrowed from "Cheap. Fast. Good!" cookbook-AWESOME book, btw, highly recommended!)
BBQ Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
1-2 tb cooking oil
1 lb boneless,skinless chicken, breasts or thighs, thawed
1 chopped onion (medium)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/3 c favorite BBQ sauce (I use KC's Masterpiece, hickory)
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese ( i usually use Colby Jack)
sour cream if desired
1. Peel and dice onion and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a 12" skillet over medium heat. While the oil is heating, cut the chicken into bite size pieces (easier if chicken is still partially frozen, btw!), adding to the skillet as you cut. When all chicken has been added, cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add onion and garlic, stirring frequently and cooking 3-4 more minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
4. Mix in beans and bbq sauce, coating chicken. Sprinkle cheese over mixture evenly and allow to melt, 2-3 minutes more.
5. Serve in warmed tortillas with sour cream if desired.
Hope you like it! The book I referred to has LOTS of really good recipes-and almost all of the ones I've tried have been a big hit and very easy.