Old 06-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #11
Carrie218
1st Leg of the Journey

I met my BF on Craigslist. Seriously. We've been together almost three years and while I'm getting ready to break-up with him, we *have* built a multi-million dollar business together so it isn't all that bad. And when I am single, I'll probably be using CL to look for a new apartment and possibly new dating possibilities.

I've also bought and sold things on the site and I see no reason why you shouldn't at least APPLY for a job you found on that site. It isn't like you are committing to accepting the job and if you don't even investigate, than you might be missing out on a great opportunity. So what if a company doesn't list who they are? A lot don't. I say go for it.
Carrie218 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #12
cam90066
Working the Gusset

Friend of mine has been job hunting for several months and I'd recommended CL to her. (She immediately poo-poo'd the idea.) She'd literally exhausted all other options and then 'discovered' CL. (Duh!) To her surprise she garnered more responses and interviews in a couple weeks than she had over a number of months using other sources. To date, she's still looking but CL did provide quite a few potential positions.

cam