Old 03-27-2015, 09:41 AM   #1
knitonepurrtwo
1st Leg of the Journey

please HELP me...
get through all my current projects.
if I add to this list before I DELETE from this list, please come to my place for coffee and an intervention.

cinnamon coloured merino long sleeved crew neck sweater. (nearly done, just have to shape the cap of both sleeves, and stitch them in.)

A sweater based on a Degas painting. Halfway up the front. got seven colours going at the moment.

a "paper chain" scarf. need to use up this yarn, so what the heck, start a scarf.

gloves in a glorious shade of green, in a lace weight mohair yarn. LOVE the colour. one is halfway done.

sort of sagey-green slightly nubbly worsted weight grandpa sweater, with a pocket on the left breast and button placket part-way down.
small needles, many stitches because I'm knitting in size FAT at the moment. ( i put on weight with retirement, sigh).

mohair vest with bunnies along the bottom, just cuz I had the wool and needed to use it up.

an intarsia sweater in a sort of tourquoise blue, with sail boats in off white. almost done, but got bored. (a year ago.) (oh dear.)

oh, and a plain white cotton wash cloth, again just to use it up, but I'm adding a fun leaf edging to it. almost done. If I stop typing here, I could finish it today. DONE!!!!!

I think thats it for the knitting.

I refuse to discuss the needlepoint, or the sewing. Its hidden in the back room, and NO, there will not be a tour.

just did a count. That's only EIGHT projects!!!

For the record, this week I finished a skirt, a big bulky sweater with a zipper, and two cats.
I feel better, now.

Last edited by knitonepurrtwo : 03-28-2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: one item checked off!!!
knitonepurrtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to knitonepurrtwo For This Useful Post:
GreenFuzzer (05-16-2015)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 3,622 Times in 3,077 Posts

I couldn't name all my UFOs.

Cheating is an option. . . . Cheaters never win and winners never cheat, but smart knitters who want to retain an iota of sanity do, cheerfully. ~~Kory Stamper
GrumpyGramma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 01:35 PM   #3
XtopherCB
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by knitonepurrtwo View Post
if I add to this list before I DELETE from this list, please come to my place for coffee and an intervention.
i wonder if we can get a group rate... there's enough of us here in the same boat
my knitting mojo is gone. it was already waning, due to time constraints, but with this current record heat wave in my area, it's near-impossible to knit while simultaneously two-fisting iced drinks. maybe it will return by summer's end?
XtopherCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:45 PM   #4
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Originally Posted by XtopherCB View Post
i wonder if we can get a group rate... there's enough of us here in the same boat
An intervention here would turn into talking someone out of not buying yarn and not starting another project. Sounds fun, group rate should definitely apply.

Cheating is an option. . . . Cheaters never win and winners never cheat, but smart knitters who want to retain an iota of sanity do, cheerfully. ~~Kory Stamper
Old 03-27-2015, 03:40 PM   #5
knitonepurrtwo
1st Leg of the Journey

I WIN! I just finished my "spa" cloth. (That, I'm informed, is the new trendy-shmendy name for them...)
now to learn how to post a pic.
knitonepurrtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #6
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

I WIN! I just finished my "spa" cloth. (That, I'm informed, is the new trendy-shmendy name for them...)

Old 03-27-2015, 06:38 PM   #7
XtopherCB
Working the Gusset

hmm... i just "spa-cloth'd" my dishes. i hope they feel relaxed, rejuvinated, rested...
my knitting mojo is gone. it was already waning, due to time constraints, but with this current record heat wave in my area, it's near-impossible to knit while simultaneously two-fisting iced drinks. maybe it will return by summer's end?
XtopherCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:19 PM   #8
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Originally Posted by XtopherCB View Post
hmm... i just "spa-cloth'd" my dishes. i hope they feel relaxed, rejuvinated, rested...
I spa clothed some dishes too, and kitchen surfaces. I think the stovetop appreciated it more than the dishes or the countertop.

Old 03-28-2015, 06:31 AM   #9
knitonepurrtwo
1st Leg of the Journey

good morning.
I'm still figuring out how to post a pic.
('i am LUDDITE!) will learn.

today, I finish the cinnamon sleeves.

Its like a small victory whenever something comes off the needles, and onto the body, isn't it. good feeling.lj
Old 03-28-2015, 07:26 AM   #10
salmonmac
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,756 Times in 3,413 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the cinnamon sweater! Here are Jan's very helpful directions for posting a photo.
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=80610