Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
stacyk9
Knitting the Flap

Dream Interpretation
For the last couple of months I have been having dreams that involve tornadoes, so today I decided to look it up on http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ and this is what I found:

Tornado

To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?
To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications. To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

It is all so true!!! I definitely feel overwhelmed and out of control, especially with an overly rambunctious 2 1/2 year old running around the house and a DH who works long hours.

What do your dreams say about you?

otn:
Garter Stitch Scarf
Palindrome Hat
Knitted Ornament Covers

fo's:
Bookmark
Basic hat
Lapghan
Golf Club Covers
Knitted Ornament Covers
Mother's Day Slippers
Twisted Stitch Scarf
Calorimetry
Oh so Soft Baby Blanket
stacyk9 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
CountryKitty
Knitting the Flap

I've decided that the ones where I'm running around naked in public occur when I'm feeling vulnerable and exposed. In the ones where I think, "Okay, I'm naked, but it's a dream so screw it." and continue to run around naked in the dream I figure I'm feeling vulnerable but still am confident that I can make it thru'.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
saracidaltendencies
Working the Gusset

Thanked 1,090 Times in 608 Posts
I've been having tons of tornado dreams too, had one just the other night. Then again, I've always dreamt of tornadoes a lot...I figured it was because I live in the mid-west but now I know it's because my life is always spiraling out of control...hahaha

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi
saracidaltendencies is offline   Reply With Quote