Old 12-25-2008, 06:47 PM   #1041
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!

I wanted to let you all know that Sat we are leaving to go to Florida until about the 5th or 6th, I'm bringing my computer with me so I'll be able to check in here some days but it may not be everyday.

I forgot to say that Summer Olympics looks GREAT!

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAmaDawn For This Useful Post:
LBECK (12-27-2008)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:49 PM   #1042
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,842 Times in 1,907 Posts
Christmas was nice, and now it's nice to have it over.
My hubby and I have been relaxing all day. What a treat.
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #1043
LBECK
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to LBECK
I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas Holiday!! My christmas was a good one. I have been knitting like a mad woman. I gave one hat and a pair of wrist warmers for gifts, but I made like 5 hats for my DGS, DH, Mom, Nephew, and FIL. And, I started about 6 other projects. I am a glutton for punishment. No, rest for the wicked and all that.

I have been out of the office for all of Last week and my pc at home is ssslllllloooooowwwwww dial up. So, I don't use it. I am in my DH's office today for a bit.

Kelly, I hope you are feeling better.

Erica I hope you had a wonderful b'day.

Dawn and HollyP, I have a set of needles left over from a blanket that I finished if you want me to start another after the holidays and everything settles just let me know.

Summer Olympics looks great. I haven't seen pics of any others on here in a while. Did I miss something?

I will be back in my office on Monday so I will get to keep up a little better then.

Happy New Year to everyone.

OTN: Several WIPs
Crocheting baby items for a gift shop.

I am yarnin4aproj on Ravelry.

" May every stitch you knit bring you a little closer to that calm, clear space in the center of your soul. --- Earth Heart Designs"
LBECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #1044
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

I think our region has done a wonderful job this year!

And a special thank you to MamaDawn for handling the Southeast Region. You go girl!

Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 AM   #1045
kellybigeyes
Knitting the Flap

Jelly Bellies
I just wanted to let everyone know that Jelly Bellies is finished. I just wanted to see who is next (the blog says Erica [nephthys8]) and get an address. Just let me know.

Thanks

I am also kellybigeyes at http://www.ravelry.com/
kellybigeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #1046
misha rf

Crayolas arrived today!! Brandi, thank you so much for the yarn! I loves me some Peaches & Creme!

I'm finishing up another blanket for a different project (I am going to finish it today or tomorrow if it hurts), and will start it right after that.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #1047
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by Shandeh View Post
I think our region has done a wonderful job this year!

And a special thank you to MamaDawn for handling the Southeast Region. You go girl!

I agree 2000% !!!!

I got back home yesterday. I hadn't planned on not checking in but we were having so much fun and kept so busy I didn't sit down to the computer. My brother and sil hosted Christmas this year at their house in Alexandria. She made a Turducken for our Christmas dinner. I'm normally in charge of the cooking so it was a nice change to be able to stay on the side lines and peel potatoes. I kept teasing her that it wasn't fair she got to try new recipes since it was her first year hosting.

Southeast Baby Oddball Blog
HollyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:50 AM   #1048
blkirback
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via Yahoo to blkirback
Originally Posted by misha rf View Post
Crayolas arrived today!! Brandi, thank you so much for the yarn! I loves me some Peaches & Creme!

I'm finishing up another blanket for a different project (I am going to finish it today or tomorrow if it hurts), and will start it right after that.
Good, I'm glad that it got there safe and that you like the yarn. I wasn't sure because I checked the blog but there wasn't a questionnaire from you so I just took a wild guess and grabbed some. I hope it comes in handy.

"Luck sometimes visits a fool, but never sits down with him." - German Proverb

"A great leader is not one who does the greatest things. He's the one who gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Regan

"Great crises produce great men and great deeds of courage." - John F. Kennedy

blkirback on Ravelry
blkirback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #1049
MrsP
1st Leg of the Journey

Hi Ladies!!!

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas!! I have been really busy with family stuff, and it isn't over just yet. I think maybe after this weekend it will slow down. So, I haven't had much chance to work on Winter Wonderland yet. I started it and I have picked a pattern. I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but it is a fairly simple pattern. It is one that has 4 rows that you keep repeating, and I have only done it one time. I got so mad at myself because row 2 I was supposed to purl and I was almost done with the row before I remembered that I hadn't k3 at the end!!! I had to unpurl it (do you say lrup like you would say tink?) I was NOT happy!! But, I should be able to get my 4 inches done this week!

OTN: fingerless gloves

I am MandaPen on Ravelry!!
MrsP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #1050
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!