Old 06-03-2009, 11:29 PM   #1511
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Katie did you get my PM? If not let me know!

Southeast Baby Oddball Blog
HollyP is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #1512
Howdovely
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to Howdovely
Hi everybody,
Just checking in again. I FINALLY picked up some knitting needles recently!! Hadn't touched anything since February and that was only to get a pinwheel blanket started. (Thanks again Sandy!!!)

I've been actually been keeping more busy reading lately. I'm addicted to the Janet Evanovich - Stephanie Plum series and since I can only handle one addiction at a time - reading seems to be it. Haha.

Also, I did start a baby blanket for a friend and have been working on that some. I'm making it with bulky yarn so it goes fairly quickly. The last one I made for a neighbor and they LOVED it. The baby always took her naps on it on the floor with another blanket over it. It's really cushy. So I decided to make another one. Will start another one soon after I finish this just to have one on standby. Although, I only have the same yarn in blue, so I hope any future baby is a boy!

Anyway - between that and small vacations/weekends away - I've been really busy and not able to jump in here. I have two vacations planned this summer - Myrtle Beach SC for 4 days in July and then Italy for 11 days in August. Perhaps after then I can get on a blanket or two here and feel like I'm part of the group again........

I'll keep lurking until then, and chime in when I can!

Brenda

----> Howdovely
OTN: Pinwheel blanket for me; Camo Teddy Bear for future crib
COMPLETED: Lapghan for me; Baby Sweater #2; Steelers Skull Cap; Baby Sweater #1; 2 Baby blankets; Prayer Shawl for Charity; Bamboo Scarf; 8 Oddball Baby Blankets for Charity; Booga Bag for me; baby blanket for my neighbor; 3 Dishcloths for my sister
Howdovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #1513
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Hey Brenda! Good to hear from you! I am so jealous( x 10000000) of your Italy vacation! I went in 2000 and have wanted to go back ever since. Hope you have a great time!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #1514
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

Hi Brenda! You vactions sound like they are going to be wonderful. I've never been to any part of Europe, but I would love to go to Italy!

Looking forward to you joining us again.

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #1515
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Diggers arrived safe and sound today! I'll post a picture later - as always my batteries need to be charged!

Old 06-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #1516
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,909 Posts
Oh, I can't wait to see photos of your trips, Brenda!
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #1517
LBECK
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to LBECK
Winter Wonderland
HollyP, I will have "winter wonderland" finished up by this weekend. I had to order some yarn for it and I just received the last of it today, that is what took me so long with getting it done. I will post pics as soon as I finish and it will be on it way to you soon.

Noone has posted in a while on here. I hope everyone is okay and having a good summer.

OTN: Several WIPs
Crocheting baby items for a gift shop.

I am yarnin4aproj on Ravelry.

" May every stitch you knit bring you a little closer to that calm, clear space in the center of your soul. --- Earth Heart Designs"
LBECK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LBECK For This Useful Post:
HollyP (06-16-2009), MAmaDawn (06-17-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #1518
HollyP
Working the Gusset

No worries Lisa. Just get it to me when you can!

It has been really quiet here lately. Hope all is well with everyone!

I think I will be donating our first batch of blankets soon! Dawn and Drea have 4 or 5 that they are finishing up that they are going to send together. I'm going to wait on donating until I get them. I can't wait!!!!! (No pressure- really!)

I finally figured out what I want to do with Diggers, it had me stumped! I'll be working on it tomorrow while having a getting caught up on TV shows marathon with Sharon. I'll have pictures very soon!

Last edited by HollyP : 06-16-2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: adding forgotten words
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyP For This Useful Post:
MAmaDawn (06-17-2009)
Old 06-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #1519
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by LBECK View Post
HollyP, I will have "winter wonderland" finished up by this weekend. I had to order some yarn for it and I just received the last of it today, that is what took me so long with getting it done. I will post pics as soon as I finish and it will be on it way to you soon.

Noone has posted in a while on here. I hope everyone is okay and having a good summer.
I had the same thing happen with one I did. I think it was a rainbow blanket. But I looked and looked and couldn't find yarn to match it. I fiinaly found some I Love This Yarn, but I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me, so I order it online and that took a while for it to get to me.

I thought it would get quiet over the summer. We are enjoying the summer and your house, yard and pool.

Originally Posted by HollyP View Post
No worries Lisa. Just get it to me when you can!

It has been really quiet here lately. Hope all is well with everyone!

I think I will be donating our first batch of blankets soon! Dawn and Drea have 4 or 5 that they are finishing up that they are going to send together. I'm going to wait on donating until I get them. I can't wait!!!!! (No pressure- really!)

I finally figured out what I want to do with Diggers, it had me stumped! I'll be working on it tomorrow while having a getting caught up on TV shows marathon with Sharon. I'll have pictures very soon!
I think all of them but 1 is done now.

I love to knit and watch TV... it's usually movies for me... been on a LOTR kick recently. I'm looking forward to seeing what you add to it.

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #1520
biztec
1st Leg of the Journey

Can you email me?
Hi Everyone,

I'm scheduled to do a couple of borders and have been keeping up with the progress on the blankets via the blog site, because I don't visit KH as often as I'd like.

Is that the best way? If not, would you email me when they are ready for me? I don't want to miss out!!

Blessings,
Burma

I am Biztec on Ravelry

Southeast Oddball Baby Blanket Blogspot
biztec is offline   Reply With Quote