I can pretty much guarantee you I won't be doing this again!
The knitting itself wasn't difficult really, but I spent all day yesterday doing the lining and a good chunk of today figuring out how to add the handles.
I added an iron on lining to the lining fabric to give some body to the bag which worked well, but I didn't take into account that I would need to be able to get a needle through it to sew the lining on and then the handles! I ended up using nylon thread on a fine needle to attach the handles and used the yarn to make it look nicer. The inside area of the handle doesn't look that great, but I am NOT doing them again.
So here you go. Oh and I added a pocket to the lining.