Old 09-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
bailsmom
Turning the Heel

Originally Posted by onb4050 View Post
OMG!! That is too funny! I mean its not funny but yes it really is funny!!
I feel bad for anyone who has to deal w/neighbors. I live in the woods and have no neighbors we can actually see. And I love it like that!! I can go to the clothes line in my birthday suit if I want (and I do!!) and nobody can see except maybe a deer or fox or other wild critter. And I can do what I want without an audience and say what I want without someone listening.
I'm sorry you have to live next to a crazy neighbor. I'll pray for them to move away!!
But thanks for the good laugh - it is a good way to end my work day!!
I'm glad I was able to make you laugh. It really was funny after we had a chance to calm down. She really is nuts. And yes, the son will end up in jail and the daughter will marry a man like her father (who hates the mother).

And instead of praying for them to move, pray that my DH finds a job - quickly - and that we'll be the ones able to move. They have a HUD home so they are stuck there for at least 5 more years.

She hasn't set our house on fire yet so she must me taking the police for real. I sure hope it stays that way until we leave this hell-hole.

Thanks for all the love!

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #12
CountryKitty
Knitting the Flap

Try moving out to the country...my nearest neighbors are shooting distance away!

Seriously, I'm sorry you have to deal with these infuriating fools. Hope your DH lands a new job far, far away.
bailsmom (09-20-2008)
Old 09-20-2008, 11:51 PM   #13
jdee
Working the Gusset

The only word that come to my mind is "wow"

Visit my blog at www.jdeeannsblog@blogspot.com
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew as steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
jdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:30 AM   #14
jess_hawk
Working the Gusset

OMG wow your neighbor is insane! I'm so glad our neighbors are all nice. Why is it that some people have to be so psychotic? (My brother and I have each had our run-ins with this kind or person... just thank GOD in neither case was it someone we had to even see again. I can't imagine how it would be to live in a neighborhood where neighbors can get that kind of confrontational.
My knitting blog: http://emilai333.wordpress.com/
jess_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 AM   #15
leedsfan
1st Leg of the Journey

I had pain in the a**e neighbours but we had to move,our neighbours now are like a dream come true,i hope you get your neighbour sorted out soon.
bailsmom (09-22-2008)