Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
cakemommy
Casting On

ISO: Yarn Bee - Mosaic Twist - Black Cherry
I am desperately hoping to find some Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist "Black Cherry" for sale. I'm am a newby knitter, have a sweater for my 4-year-old daughter about 80% finished and am about 1.5 skeins short! (This is the first time I've attempted anything other than a hat or scarf and had no idea how much it would take. I'm not using a pattern.)

If you have any of the "Black Cherry" color combo that you'd be willing to sell or trade, I'm desperately searching! Please let me know. I also have some partial skeins of the Mosaic Twist "Tangy Clay," "Rum Raisin" and blue (don't remember the exact name of the blue combo, as I have lost the wrappers) color combinations that I am willing to sell or trade for some "Black Cherry."

I purchased them at Hobby Lobby while they were on sale. Apparently they were on sale because they were being discontinued. :-(

Thanks for your help!
Ann

scrapbooksbyann@gmail.com
cakemommy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!