Old 01-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #61
MommaG
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via MSN to MommaG
I will have to say one thing it is not easy to find ______________ flower stuff in the middle of -40 temps. But I have found a few things I am off to shop for yarn today as I still have a prained ankle but I can walk without crutches now.

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #62
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

Hi Pal whpever you are. I ordered something that goes in to your box only I can't tell you what it is the knitting fairy would beat me if I ruiend the surpeise...yea it is 5:27 am in PA and I haven't gotten any sleep yet lol so I am a bit giddy..any way back to the super secret swap package I am going to the LYS this saturday to round up the rest of your goodies...What are they you ask..I can't tell you ... one becasue it is too much fun to tease you and two I am flip flopping between to surprises..not sure which one I want to go with...nahnahnahnahnahhhhhh

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #63
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

I got my package! Thank you oneyarn! I love it all!

I took pictures, but I can't find my cord so I'll post them as soon as I do find them... we moved a week before Christmas (not a good idea)... so I know it's around here somewhere...

But I got 3 balls of yarn, one Kid Merino in white, this is my FIRST ball of this yarn and I'M IN LOVE!!!! It is sooo soft! And 2 balls of Regia sock yarn, the CRAZY thing is I found this yarn on Rav a little over a week ago and I wanted to try it.... Then I got it in the mail... It's going to make a wonderful pair of socks... now just have to find the right pattern (thanks for the excuse to look at patterns )

I also got a VERY cute bird house that's the shape of a watering can with my flower, daisies on it. And Chocolate in non-melting form... he he he... it's the microwavable cake and it has carmel, yum!

And a pattern to go with the Kid Merino for a scarf, Mist, that I LOVE.... And some Daisy seeds...

And it was all packaged so cute! It was wrapped with yellow and white tissue paper and the box had flower all over it.

Thank you so much, you have made my first swap a wonderful one!

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #64
oneyarn
Ribbing the Cuff

So happy that you liked all your "daisies". I had fun getting everything together for you.

oneskein is all you need to knit happy
oneyarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #65
lulubell
Knitting the Flap

OOh, that MIST scarf is pretty isn't it.
lulubell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #66
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

It really really is... As soon as I get started on the Shawl KAL and get comfortable with the pattern I'm going to start it....

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #67
jess_hawk
Working the Gusset

Dear Partner: I finished buying things for your package today. I have some stuff to assemble tonight... and hopefully your package will be on its way tomorrow!!! I hope you like everything I found!!
My knitting blog: http://emilai333.wordpress.com/
jess_hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #68
nephnie
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via AIM to nephnie
after spending some time searching i finally found the last thing i was looking for. Now to assemble and ship....hmmm, i think there will be a conversation with the boy to see what kind of shipping discounts i could get (i'm hoping for free). i <3 the fact that he works in a mailroom.

So partner, i will be mailing no later than monday. i hope i did ok for my first swap.
nephnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #69
MommaG
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via MSN to MommaG
Oh dear partner I went shopping today. I saw so many pretty yarns. (the only time I get to go to the LYS is when I am involved in a swap I can't afford to go otherwise) I hope I win the lottery this weekend I will so be going back there. Anyways I found something very pretty that I hope you like to. It will be on its way as soon as I can.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #70
cheekyprincess
Ribbing the Cuff

My package
Well dear partner, your package is all wrapped and ready to go! I really hope you enjoy your items. The ______ ______ is a hard one to find! But I am hoping you enjoy all the goodies I found for you!

Hugs,
Angie

http://angiescrazyworld.blogspot.com/

also cheekyprincess on ravelry

my etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5985433
cheekyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote