Ribbing the Cuff

Im glad!
Emily, I'm glad you liked your "flowers" I really had fun looking
for all your things. You'll have to send me pics of
whatever you make with your yarn.
Hugs,
Ang.

Originally Posted by jess_hawk View Post
Got my package from Angie (cheekyprincess) today! I got goldfish crackers (I have currently 7 goldfish), a flower journal, several patterns, two skeins of Sensations DreamWeave, which is wool-silk (and very soft and touchable and also distracting for college students who pick up their mail on the way to class and lack the willpower to wait until after class to open the package... ) in a lovely pea-green color (my fave color is blue but I know that this color of green goes with my eyes... it will make a wonderful hat, or gloves, or may get incorporated into a sweater...). Also, two skeins of Patons SWS (Soy Wool Stripes) - I've never used anything with any soy whatsoever before, so I am really excited about this! Its kind of navy-rust-purply stripes and is also really, really soft and touchable and distracting. There are a few note card thingers that I'm not really sure yet what I will do with them... but I'm sure I will find something perfect! And a set of stitch markers with flowers and purple beads (the purple is to go with foxgloves, which was my flower choice and virtually impossible to find... sorry Angie... you did an excellent job of getting creative! ) that are very beautiful, and everything came in a really nice flower-covered box with a lable thing on the front... which will be a great place for me to put my leftover ends which are currently rolling around my bookcase getting tangled in the airlines for my killifish tanks.

http://angiescrazyworld.blogspot.com/

also cheekyprincess on ravelry

my etsy store:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5985433
cheekyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #82
oneyarn
Ribbing the Cuff

Not fair the post office has my package and I can't get it till Monday......

oneskein is all you need to knit happy
oneyarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #83
*KnitPixie*
Turning the Heel

My package is going out today Sorry to my pal for being late but I wanted to make you some things and had a really hard time as my hands have been sore because Of the cold weather...but they are made now and your package is on its way! Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it

We could learn a lot from crayons:some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....
but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KnitPixie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #84
oneyarn
Ribbing the Cuff

Stopped at the post office and picked up my package today.
I am so lucky that MAmaDawn got my name.
She picked Zinnias as my flower and sent me lots of goodies.
I got 2 patterns....one for the Zinnia Shawl by Sunflower Designs and a Flower Block pattern by Lisa Millian. She sent me 3 skeins of yarn....Baby ULL in a pretty purple, Knitpicks CotLin in a mauve and Plymouth Yarn Sockin' Sox in a greens/blues colorway. These are all new yarns to me and will be fun to knit with. She also sent me the cutest journal with butterflies, bugs and flowers all over it.
MAmaDawn, you are the best...thank you for everything!

oneskein is all you need to knit happy
oneyarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #85
MAmaDawn
Working the Gusset

So glad you liked it all!

Originally Posted by oneyarn View Post
Stopped at the post office and picked up my package today.
I am so lucky that MAmaDawn got my name.
She picked Zinnias as my flower and sent me lots of goodies.
I got 2 patterns....one for the Zinnia Shawl by Sunflower Designs and a Flower Block pattern by Lisa Millian. She sent me 3 skeins of yarn....Baby ULL in a pretty purple, Knitpicks CotLin in a mauve and Plymouth Yarn Sockin' Sox in a greens/blues colorway. These are all new yarns to me and will be fun to knit with. She also sent me the cutest journal with butterflies, bugs and flowers all over it.
MAmaDawn, you are the best...thank you for everything!

Wife to GooB; Mom to Tori (7) and Belle (4) Jeremiah (2)

MamaDawn there too
My Little Shop
MAmaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #86
mhansen
Turning the Heel

FINALLY!! I got my package mailed off today!! I have actually learned something from doing this swap. First this was my first and last swap. I need more time than one month which I didn't realize until I did a swap. I have felt very guilty because I and my child got sick. I feel guilty because there is more I would have liked to do but due to time and money I could not get everything finished that I wanted to. I'm feeling guilty because even though I spent more than the required amount of money it doesn't look my partner is getting much. I'm sorry in advance if this wasn't what you were expecting. I did have a lot of fun picking out the yarn and patterns.

I'm Knittingmary at Ravelry

If I live to be 200 I will never get all those patterns that I have knitted!
mhansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #87
MommaG
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via MSN to MommaG
So imagine my surprise when I got my package in the mail yesterday. It was the package I mailed out. Somehow they screwed up and sent it back to me rather than to my partner. So it will be making its return trip out right away and I will have it clearly labeled and maybe a little note attached to pay attention to the labels on the box. GRRRRR. So please forgive me partner I haven't forgot about you its just the postman that sucks.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #88
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

Hey Samsam!!! Your package is out for delivery today I hope it arrives soon. I keep stalking the ups site to see if it was dropped off yet lol. Again sorry for the delay I hope that you like what I have picked out for you.

Mary I know I am going to love what you sent me !!!! Thank you for keeping in touch with me and letting me know what is going on...I hope that you and your child are both feeling 100% better.
Jennie

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #89
KnitPrincess
1st Leg of the Journey

YaY
YaY!! My pal (SamSam) just contacted me she received her package. The flower theme was Tulips .

KnitPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:10 AM   #90
princessbonniejane
1st Leg of the Journey

I'm not sure that everyone got a package. Say yes if you've gotten yours.
princessbonniejane is offline   Reply With Quote