(Breaking up my post so it isn't so long! Stash busting update part 2.)
Finally, with the skien that randomly appeared in my stash (I still don't know where it came from but my kitchen washcloth phase was about 12 or 14 years ago so it is probably at least that old) and some new netting bought online, I made some KH scrubbies:
The two on the top have been washed, the two on the bottom have not. There are four little ones, but the other one was dripping in the sink and I left it there when I took pictures.
When I made the first one, I thought the cast on row looked a little short, so I added stitches. It is 24 stitches by 18 rows and a little big for washing bottles and breast pump parts. It does work well for cleaning the table and washing other dishes.
The little ones are 18 stitches by 12 rows and they seem to work just as well for anything. I do like that size a little better -- I can finish them quicker!
At the moment, DH doesn't use them at all and I'm using the little ones exclusively on bottles and breast pump apparatus. When I'm finished nursing, I'll start using them for everything, but right now I like that I can leave them by the sink and not wonder what the last thing was that I cleaned using them.