I've only got the first one done right now. I will try to cast on for the second one later. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and it was def. fun. I will be making more!
Some problems I had that I will try to figure out as I go with the next sock:
1. When I went from the cuff to the heel, somehow I knit a row on the wrong side, so you can see the purl bumps on the outside of the sock. I think I split for the heel wrong
2. On one side of the sock where I picked up the stitches I have a small hole. Not sure what I did there.
3. The bottom of the sock has a ladder running through it. Not too big, but it's there. That's the only place where it happened.
4. I messed up the kitchener stitch. I couldn't get a good pic of it but I have a stitch that goes straight across.
Oh, and please ignore the stain on the couch and the missing paint on the wall--I have 4 kids (3 of them boys) nothing is safe!