Old 01-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
CynthiaTX
Casting On

EASY Beginner Sweater Pattern?
Hello everyone.....I am new to the forum and also a new knitter. I've made many scarves with both knit and purl stitches and am ready to move on to a sweater. If you have a very simple beginner pattern you could send or link to, I would truly appreciate it. I've looked through countless pattern books and at this point I am overwhelmed. I live in a warm climate (Houston, Texas) and don't want a super bulky sweater though. Does anyone have a tried and true, relatively non-frustrating sweater pattern they could share?

Thanks so much!
Cynthia
Houston, Texas
CynthiaTX is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #2
utcarsons
Ribbing the Cuff

Im trying to find the same thing... Check out my thread for some great links. Havent nailed it down yet.

Other thread

Jodie
utcarsons is offline   Reply With Quote