Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Ribbing the Cuff
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 56
Thanks: 39
Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Send a message via AIM to dodgerfan Send a message via Yahoo to dodgerfan
I am looking at a Chevron pattern for a scarf and I was wondering what psso means.
The pattern reads, K2, *inc1 by kfb, k4, sl 1, k2tog, psso, k4, inc by kfb.

So what do I do for the psso?
dodgerfan is offline   Reply With Quote


This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Knitting the Flap
heatherg23's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South East Wisconsin
Posts: 393
Thanks: 68
Thanked 98 Times in 83 Posts
It's a decrease it stands for Pass Slip Stitch Over. What you do,for that pattern is Slip1 stitch, Knit 2tog and then pass the slip stitch over the knit stitch. There is a video on it here in the decrease section if you ever need to refer to it. That's how I learned it.
Knitting patterns and Videos

Crochet Patterns and Videos
heatherg23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mitered square question and ft clog question PCwombat How-to Questions 1 03-02-2007 07:32 PM
Baby blanket question--QUESTION ADDED brendajos General Knitting 11 01-25-2006 10:58 AM
Flip-Top Mittens question **question added** knitqueen How-to Questions 5 10-31-2005 12:13 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.