Old 02-27-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
stitchabit
1st Leg of the Journey

Destined to Knit and go to Knit Picky
So. I am starting a new job on Tuesday. I am leaving Monday to go to Winston-Salem- i have never been there- I am going to be there for most of March off and on. I had read about Knit Picky on one of the forums and thought I would look it up believing it would probably be somewhere on the other side of the city from where I would be staying. I map-quested it and was shocked and excited to find out it is less than 10 minutes from where I will be training/working.

It is enough that I am trying to get myself to Winston-Salem, find my hotel and find the office i am suppose to got to - I have printed off alot of maps and directions from mapquest, so i was delighted to find out how close and easy it is going to be for me to go to knit picky and they are open after 5. Yea!!!!

Last edited by stitchabit : 03-02-2009 at 08:55 PM.
stitchabit is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!