I finally uploaded a picture. As always, my daughter looks lovely and I look like crap on a cracker. But it's so cute that we're both grinning at the camera (my husband) that I don't even care.
Thought putting a face with the name was worthy of a post. Hello!
My daughter is my knitting muse!
2009 De-Stashing/ project finishing goals:
1. Blu Jeans DONE
2. Teddy-Bear Cable Jacket WIP
3. Tote/ Diaper bag Being finished by expert-seamstress Mom
4. Cabled, hooded jacketWIP
6. Odd-ball pipe-dreamy cardiganish thing. Stay tuned.
7. Juliette's Robin Hood Sweater
8. Blanket for Juliette's Big Girl Bed (inherited acrylic stash from the age of stirrup pants with magic mohair accents).