Old 04-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #41
ArtLady1981
Mod Squad

Thanked 3,893 Times in 3,014 Posts
Oh my goodness, Global! I ventured over to your Rav Wrenna project! It did turn out nicely! You look great, even with the I-pod mirror photo!

You are the Queen of Modland! Your notes are a global travel log!

Won't comment more, cuz I don't want to hijack Maureen's thread!
But thanks for sharing your notes with me!

Artlady at Rav
ArtLady1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArtLady1981 For This Useful Post:
globaltraveler (04-01-2009)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #42
globaltraveler
Turning the Heel

Thanks...my fav notes are the ones for Louisa, if you really want to see what a total loser I am! *giggle* I hadn't even realized how hilarious the notes for Louisa were until after I was done and someone else pointed it out...

OTN: Eyelet Chemise in Handmaiden Sea Silk (colorway: Midnight). Still. And a purple Donegal Tweed set of fingerless mitts, to try out my new Hiya Hiya interchangeable needles.

Latest FO: A shrug for an Anthropologie swap in beautiful Casbah sock yarn, in Cedar, a dark green semi-solid, my own pattern. Also a quick Noro Silk Garden neckwarmer for my friend Aideen, in a vine lace pattern.

My knitting blog, Another Long Yarn
globaltraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #43
laikabear
Turning the Heel

Well, after looking through Globaltraveler's Rav notes, I have decided to just package up the Blue V Neck and send it to her, along with my measurements.

I've cast on for a couple of other projects. In all seriousness, I may return to the Blue V Neck in the future, but for now I think I'm going to shelve it.

Thanks for all the advice!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #44
globaltraveler
Turning the Heel

Wot, so I can feel like opening a vein over your projects as well as mine?! *smirk*

OTN: Eyelet Chemise in Handmaiden Sea Silk (colorway: Midnight). Still. And a purple Donegal Tweed set of fingerless mitts, to try out my new Hiya Hiya interchangeable needles.

Latest FO: A shrug for an Anthropologie swap in beautiful Casbah sock yarn, in Cedar, a dark green semi-solid, my own pattern. Also a quick Noro Silk Garden neckwarmer for my friend Aideen, in a vine lace pattern.

My knitting blog, Another Long Yarn
globaltraveler is offline   Reply With Quote