Old 02-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
alettha
Casting On

Never did this before!
Hi, I never did this sort of internet connection before. I am looking for 5 or 6 more skeins of Yahki Yarn SOHO Bulky tweed, shade 309, lot 1278. It is discontinued. Any ideas or does anyone have soem of this just hanging around? It's basically red! I am making a sweater for my daughter and when i bought the yarn, the calsulations were obviously mistaken.

Thanks for helping me.

alettha
alettha is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
abby001
Ribbing the Cuff

Change your title
Hi Alettha,

It works better if you put the name of the yarn you're looking for in the title of your post. For instance: ISO Tahki Yarn SOHO Bulky tweed. Then in your message you can say which color and dye lot you need. That way people who have this yarn will look at your message. (ISO stands for "In Search Of")

Hope that helps.
abby001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
Jan in CA
Mod Squad

Thanked 8,764 Times in 7,132 Posts
To change the title click on edit, then advanced edit and change it. Or I can do it if you want.

I looked a little, but didn't find much. A few people on Ravelry were willing to sell, but there was very little red. There was 8 skeins of dark green though. Is it possible you can use another color or yarn type in the sweater along with the Tahki?

When asking questions ALWAYS post the name and a link for the pattern if you have it.

NEW! KH knitting video archive
~HOW TO POST A PHOTO~

Jan in CA is offline   Reply With Quote