Old 07-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
yarnfanatic
Ribbing the Cuff

Hey, I guess my addiction hasn't reached a peak yet. I just have one sweater I'm getting ready to begin, but have yarn and patterns for my next 5 projects. I've been working very hard to finish each project before beginning another, but I can see the value in having more than one project going at a time. You all have convinced me to jump in and try it. Thanks.
yarnfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #12
thecatsmother
Knitting the Flap

Ok this is what I have done so far in the past 2 weeks,instead of finishing a baby hoodie to be gifted in a few days-I started another baby hoodie cos I wanted to try crochet from the top down,worked on that for a couple days..... then almost finished the gift hoodie, went looking for patterns for those amigurumi toys-started an octopus almost finished-went back to finish the gift hoodie,worked on the 2nd hoodie, finished the octopus...started another baby sweater got half done,finished the other hoodie...found a neat pattern on Ravelry for a round crochet dishcloth made a couple of them.....almost finished baby sweater,picked up a copy of Creative Knitting loved the bag pattern,went shopping for the yarn and handle and started it couple days ago...and sitting beside my chair is the Doris Chan sweater I started 3 weeks ago.
I think I am seriously disturbed