Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Update....found a grab bag..
Hi all, every year around this time I like to purchase some goodies that need a home. So, I am looking to purchase (not for a million bucks) some nice stuff someone needs to get rid of....I always check here first before Ebay, etc...Let me know...Oh, not too much acrylic.I have gone thru my pattern books and have a few nice ones (never used) to trade....
__________________


Last edited by cheley : 12-06-2009 at 08:58 PM.
cheley is offline   Reply With Quote

 

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
mwhite
Instepping Out
 
mwhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 2,559
Thanks: 1,000
Thanked 919 Times in 805 Posts
Sorry, have tons of excess acrylic but do have some thin cottons on cones and such...What exactly are you looking for???
__________________
Mary
custoMaryevents
I'm MWhite on Ravelry, too...add me to your friends
mwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by mwhite View Post
Sorry, have tons of excess acrylic but do have some thin cottons on cones and such...What exactly are you looking for???
Nicer acrylics (red heart doesn't like me) and some mixed stuff (softer) Not sure what "cones" are...
__________________

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
Mulderknitter
Working the Gusset
 
Mulderknitter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Minneapolis, brr hot brr hot
Posts: 1,994
Thanks: 1,082
Thanked 526 Times in 446 Posts
Originally Posted by cheley View Post
Hi all, every year around this time I like to purchase some goodies that need a home. So, I am looking to purchase (not for a million bucks) some nice stuff someone needs to get rid of....I always check here first before Ebay, etc...Let me know...Oh, not too much acrylic.
I am hopefully heading to a knit nite swap tomorrow, so if my stuff doesn't go, I will let you know. I have some nice things that I'm just never gonna use, like 2million yards of laceweight, sock yarn, wool extras, etc.
__________________
I knit because the voices tell me to
My Groups:
Midwest preemies & babies
Oddball Pet Snuggles
I am Mulderknitter on Ravelry, add me to your friends!

My Blog
http://susanknitsandwrites.blogspot.com/
Add me to your faves and leave a comment, I love comments!
Mulderknitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by Mulderknitter View Post
I am hopefully heading to a knit nite swap tomorrow, so if my stuff doesn't go, I will let you know. I have some nice things that I'm just never gonna use, like 2million yards of laceweight, sock yarn, wool extras, etc.
can't wait...PLEASE let me know....I am running out of yarn for all my charities.....
__________________

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheley For This Useful Post:
Mulderknitter (11-13-2009)
Old 11-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
irishknt
Casting On
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FL
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cheley, can you give an idea of what you want/need. I have way to much yarn that needs to find a home, you mentioned a problem with "some" acrylics. Give me some direction, I am willing to sell dirt cheap, and ship from Florida as cheaply as possible. Whatever Cheley can't use I will be starting a list or you can ask me if I got any... just like the card game old maid. Ijust might have what you want.
Hugs
irishknt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by irishknt View Post
Cheley, can you give an idea of what you want/need. I have way to much yarn that needs to find a home, you mentioned a problem with "some" acrylics. Give me some direction, I am willing to sell dirt cheap, and ship from Florida as cheaply as possible. Whatever Cheley can't use I will be starting a list or you can ask me if I got any... just like the card game old maid. Ijust might have what you want.
Hugs
Thank you...pm'd you
__________________

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for:semi-sheer hooded sweater:update:found image Blissknits Pattern Central 16 05-27-2007 02:46 AM
Anybody have this book? - UPDATE (found it) cookworm General Knitting 3 04-26-2007 03:38 PM
*Update* - Addi Turbos tarnishing/discoloring-Solution Found sfavereau General Knitting 26 08-30-2006 09:31 PM
Has Anyone Tried the Supreme Grab Bags from WEBS? skNYC General Knitting 3 06-21-2006 10:09 PM
I found gold in my stash;) Sweater update Indygirl What'cha Knittin'? 17 03-18-2006 10:50 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.