Old 01-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #51
amy
Administrator
Site Admin

Sandy, I'm glad you got it the second time. Thanks for the feedback!

Alright Pattern Testers! I've sent you all a PDF. Check your private message inbox.

Thanks for all the support and cheering, everyone. I'm looking forward to sharing photos when the pattern is ready! Probably February. If not by then I might wait to release it in the Fall.

Cheers!
Amy

‎"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep yourself open and aware to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open."
Martha Graham
amy is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!