I had intended to make these Santa's for my preschoolers, but unfortunately time didn't allow me to make enough. My friend's two girls received the two that I was able to make. I found the pattern on Ravelry. They are very easy and cute! I did do the increases on the second one (the red and green hat) differently. I didn't like the purl bump I kept getting so when I increased on the beard, I decided to knit from the stitch below and I liked that result much better. I also wish that my bobbles were a bit nicer, but I suppose I'm the only one who will be picky about that. I knit them using Cascade 220. Thanks for looking!
Harry Potter, Knitting, LOTR, Star Wars, Lost, shoes, and CHOCOLATE!