Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #41
RoseFairy
1st Leg of the Journey
 
RoseFairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 157
Thanks: 19
Thanked 44 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by brolie View Post
well if it makes you feel any better there are probably a ton of people who don't even look at names, just the words they post..
*Raises hand* I'm one of those people that don't really pay attention to names about 90% of the time. The other 10% yes. I do remember names if I read alot of posts with the same name though.
__________________
FairyRose on Ravelry
RoseFairy is offline   Reply With Quote

 

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suzeeq & Jan - You were so right Constant Knitter How-to Questions 2 06-11-2009 02:41 PM
Question for Suzeeq kaallen How-to Questions 3 03-10-2008 12:22 PM
SUZEEQ...I NEED YOU!! cheley How-to Questions 10 09-22-2007 11:53 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.