Old 03-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
Jeremy
Mod Squad

Originally Posted by N0obKnitter View Post
I have GAD (have had it for years,) I kinda manage most of the time but when the stressload ramps up, so does the GAD. I think I've been having panic attacks for the past few weeks, weird tingling etc. Very annoying. My classes are stressing me the fudge out, too. Exams, essays, presentation, debates blah blah. It never ends.

I am moving to Denver at the end of August so the fretting over what to pack and what to leave behind/how to forward stuff/omg it's $$$ etc ad nauseam is making me wiggy, too.

I just needed to vent, eh? Thanks for listening. Anybody else with GAD, I totally, totally understand.
I have GAD. I found this site this week and I found it on target and very helpful.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gene...y_disorder.htm

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #22
borealowl
Knitting the Flap

Yes, the needle part still gets to me even after all the many blood tests I have had. I can't stand it and the person taking the blood thinks I'm nuts. Guess I wouldn't make a good drug addict. I had three major surgeries and the worst part was the IV (after the bills, that is.) That was enough to give me serious anxiety problems. Even had one doctor suggest I get counseling for it because he insisted there was no reason for my pain continuing after surgery. I told him who would not have anxiety problems when they owe you, the anesthesiologist, etc. and am on my way to have a biopsy for cancer after this appt,,?! Last time I saw him.
borealowl is offline   Reply With Quote