View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
1st Leg of the Journey
Originally Posted by suzeeq View Post
"K2, yo, ssk, yo, k3 *sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, k3, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k2tog, yo, k1, yo, k3* sl1 k2tog psso, yo, k1, yo, sl1 k2tog psso, k3 yo, k2tog, yo, k2."

Hmm - there's 7 YOs and decs in the repeat, so they're even, but 2 YOs in the beginning. Do the last 13 sts inc a double dec or 2 singles to offset the extra yo? Or are you supposed to be increasing stitches? I don't know if this is a triangle shawl or a straight scarf or shawl.
Sorry, I sometimes get flustered when I'm frustrated. The last 13 are appended to above. It's all working out I just don't know why they added errata for it. If it wasn't for that errata I wouldn't be questioning it because it looks fine :S But it'll niggle at my brain in bed tonight :(

It's the center square piece (sorry for leaving that out too jeepers I r lame) for a big baby blanket. Have 121 sts on. Doing a leaf border and a lace edge. Blankie for a friend having his last child. Want it to be as special as one would be for the first

More thank yous,
"Evil genius is still genius" Metrica NPC GW2
Hamswan Extraordinaire
"That's not failure it's redefined objectives!" The Penguins of Madagascar

Last edited by JLonier : 12-06-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: have to double space between paragraphs for some reason
JLonier is offline   Reply With Quote