View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
Ribbing the Cuff
starbuckundomiel's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 31
Thanks: 17
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by suzeeq View Post
Depends where in the world you are. The UK and US use the terms differently -

UK sc = US slip st
UK dc = US sc
UK tr = US dc
- and so on, though I'm not sure where hdc fits.
As if I wasn't already confused. *laughing* Thanks... I don't know either. I wonder if it's the old fashioned way of saying something else, like the tights/leotards conundrum. What do they call treble crochet in UK?

Last edited by starbuckundomiel : 01-07-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: imadork
starbuckundomiel is offline   Reply With Quote