View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM   #501
Lady M
1st Leg of the Journey
I jsut wanted to stop in tonight and say hellp to all of you "Stashies". I have seen some beautiful projects that you all have completed and are working on. It is so inspiring to know that I have you all here helping and encouraging me to knit my stash up. I even checked out the one skein pattern thread in the patterns section and found some wonderful projects that didn't take a lot of yarn, so they are great for those leftovers, half sized balls of yarn that get tossed or stored forever in the leftover junk bins.

I what to say Thank You to everyone here for the motivation and help when I need a question answered or a pep talk when I am feeling over whelmed about my knitting. I read all of your post and I am celebrating each sucess with you. It is good to be where the people really care and answer your questions.

Well back to knitting tonight for me. I have 3 projects ready to come off the needles tonight and I will post them as soon as I can get the pictures taken. This will leave me with 3 projects on the needles to complete and I will have all of my UFO's finished. All of these projects are knit from my stash and that makes me feel wonderful

Have a great day and I will check back soon with some pictures too....=)
Lady M is offline   Reply With Quote