I have two skiens of Berroco Gem in Sphalerite and I have no clue what to make with it. The yarn is so pretty that I just had to have it. I was thinking about a scarf, but I don't know whether it should be a lacy one, a plain one, a cabled one..or what. Or maybe not a scarf. Any suggestions?
-On the Needles:
1. Simply Ginny Socks (1 complete)
2. Classic Wool Socks (1 complete)
3. Stag Bag (on the back...don't want to do the st st)
4. Five Easy Cables Blanket (1 of 8 skeins used)
-On the Hook:
1. Mantilla Lace Doily (I forgot where I am on this)