Originally Posted by Shandeh
Since we might be sending treats for each other's pets, let's each take time to respond the following:
1) What are the names and types of pets you have?
2) Do they have any requests for a small treat?
3) Show us a photo of your pets!
4) Tell us a story about your pet.
1) I have a 8 1/2 year old black lab mix named Cisco. Him and DH came as a package deal!
We adopted an orange tabby cat from a shelter, he is 4 1/2 and named Griffin (after the tv show Family Guy
2) They eat anything. But Griffin seems to be especially fond of inanimate objects!
Cisco is a 2 time cancer survivor. He had a tumor on his elbow that has been removed twice. The cancer hasn't spread, but we still keep our eye on him.
After we had Griffin for 2 months, he ate a doorstopper and had to be cut open from stem to stern to have it removed.
I went through a serious bout with depression a few years ago. The animals stayed with me and cuddled and laid at my feet for months. After that I got there actual pawprints tattooed on my back.